The Government has now released information relating to the A level and GCSE exams in 2022. GCSE results will be out on 25th August, then the pressure is on, with only a few days between results day and the start of the new term, you need a fast and effective system to enrol your new Year 12 students without the need for additional admin.
Admissions+ is a game-changer! ?
Our enrolment funnel has 4 clear steps, see your students move through our easy-to-view digital enrolment funnel
- Step 1 – Enrolment Pending
- Step 2 – Details to be Checked
- Step 3 – Ready to Enrol
- Step 4 – Enrolled
- Our unique class-balancing technology automatically balances your classes so none of them are too full or too small
- Admissions+ has full technical integration with the UK’s leading school MISs including – SIMS, Arbor, Bromcom and Cloud-School
- We will also have full integration with iSAMS very soon!
- See a full enrolment report with live data updates for your school
- Ensure speedy, clear communication with students and parents
- Enrol your internal Year 11’s – import their grades straight away so you are ready to go on enrolment day!
What Do Our Customer Schools say?
‘It’s a game-changer and it’s made our lives easier. Our recruitment from last academic year to this academic year illustrates that what we did worked’. Charlotte Burton, Head of Post 16, Tupton Hall School
‘Staff and pupils have found the platform easy to use. All the information is in one place from application to enrolment which has been a game-changer. Caroline Brennan, Head of Sixth Form, Tytherington School
‘A quick and easy process.’ Sharon Garett, Co-Op Academies
‘Great system, fantastic support and response to requests for fixes and new features. Impressed!’ Olga Stepanenko, Head of Data & Systems, St. Charles Catholic Sixth Form College
Hear what Tupton Hall Sixth Form team say on Using Admissions+ for Enrolment Day Enrolment Day