Independent School Admissions
Explore more now
Explore more now
Independent School Onboarding
‘It’s a 5-minute job for them, perfect!’
Do you spend valuable time dealing with admin and manually entering data? Watch our demo below to see how Admissions+ and Bursary+ make it an easy, smooth, digital process!
Many of our school customers report a 20% increase in pupil numbers within 2-years of using Admissions+ due to its easy, cloud-based offering, improved communication and accurate data capture.
From Events to Inquiries to Applications and Managing Offers. Do everything in one place.
Admissions+ seamlessly integrates with your SIMS and iSAMS database. Parents enter their information via your website.
Create and share personalised offer letters which parents sign online
Admissions+ integrates with Stripe to receive secure online registration and deposit payments.
Schools have increased student numbers by up to 30%. A quality parent experience for the whole journey.
n platform communications with reporting on open rates, click rates and so on.
Create and manage event bookings.
2-way technical integration with SIMS and iSAMS means your MIS data is always correct.
For Digital Onboarding Management
Events & Marketing
Easy for Parents
Offers & Contracts
For Independent and International Schools
With Bursary+, you can move all your bursary application and management needs online.
Bursary+ is a separate platform designed for independent schools to manage the application, review & offer of a fee assistance bursary and annual renewal management.
Bursary+ enables a swift application online to provide secure storage with an algorithm that calculates and suggests the eligibility for a bursary.
Our products integrate with the market-leading MISs including SIMS, iSAMS, Brcomcom, Arbor and Cloud-School. We also have built in digital signatures and an online payment gateway.
Streamline your admissions process
Year 7 Data Collection
Transform the experience for new families joining your school. Remove hassle and admin for busy parents!
Year 7 Data Collection Process
- Request CTFs and Transition Information from their current schools
- You can also use collected data to organise pupils into Form Groups
See the section below for more information
Onboarding your pupils and parents!
Great, so you have now collected all the data you need from parents. What’s next?
From working with admissions leaders and data manager, we know this is not the end of the process but can be just the beginning. This is the stage where schools start to prepare the pupil and parents to join the school or as we like to call it “Onboarding them”
Admissions+ will help you do these additional jobs all in one place and lightning fast!
Collecting CTFs from feeder schools
The “CTF Wizard allows you to:
- See a list of feeder schools that will be sending you students in the Autumn, along with which students are coming from each school.
- Automatically ping them a secure message (that you create and configure), asking them to send you these students’ CTF files (and physical files if you wish!), giving them all the information they need to do this. (The message is GDPR-compliant because it requires feeder schools to log into our system to get the actual list of students and their DOBs.)
- Place a ‘tick’ next to each school’s name as they send you the files you need.
- Send a reminder to those schools that haven’t sent them in yet (especially useful when the Autumn Census deadline looms!!!)
Securely Collecting Transition Data
To ensure your students get the best possible start at their new school, it’s helpful to get as much information from their previous schools as you can. With this tool you can:
- Customise a form with questions that you want to ask feeder schools and automatically send it to the school automatically online.
- The form will prompt the students’ previous teachers to briefly (and securely!) send you some information about the attainment of your students – their strengths, their weaknesses, who they work particularly well with, and who their mortal enemies are (useful when deciding tutor groups!)
- Once the information’s been sent (securely!) back to your school, you can send it on to relevant colleagues such as Heads of Department and your SENCO.
- If you want, you’ll also be able to import this information directly into your MIS
Smart sorting pupils into Form Groups
There are a number of factors that need to be taken into account when sorting pupils into form groups, such as: Gender balance, Friendship groups, Academic attainment, Special Educational Needs, Ethnicity and Feeder school.
Rather than having to export the data to an spreadsheet and spend hours fiddling around with it. The Form Group Sorting Hat will automatically organise your pupils into groups based on your criteria. You will also be able to fine tune the groups by moving pupils from one group to another.
Manage all your school’s bursary applications, budget and annual reviews online
Schools love Bursary+
Online Bursary Applications
No need to ask parents to complete long paper application forms. Bursary+ makes online bursary applications easy. Gather all a family’s financial information and documentation online and use the Bursary+ calculations to support an informed school decision quickly.
No complicated paperwork
Gather all of the family’s financial information and documentation online and use the Bursary+ calculations to quickly support an informed school decision.
Parents apply online easily
Families log in online and complete the application using our simple and effective process.
Save Time and Money
Our schools report making Bursary decisions in as little as 10 minutes.
Easy Online Applications
Parents find it easy to complete forms and upload documentation online for new applications – in their own time. You can easily monitor progress.
Secure Data Storage
Data is stored securely abiding by ISO standards. User permissions can be used to restrict who has access.
Manage Financial Records
Simplify the bursary system and ease financial management.
Manage Annual Renewals
Easily managed your bursarial reviews managed
Review Bursarial Budget
Always know how much bursarial budget remains.
Easily communicate individually and in bulk while records are stored in one place. Configure automated emails and set notifications to yourself.
Live Data Dashboard
See live data updates on the bursary dashboard.
Bursary+ billed annually per school
Number of Bursaries
- Set-up, support, and training for the first year is a one-off fee of £600.00 per school
- Prices start from less than £18 per application!
- Bursary application form
- Algorithm to indicate bursary eligibility
- Communications functionality
- Includes evidence for income, outgoings, assets and liabilities
- Free training
- School branding
- Activity log
- Dashboard with live data
- Manage role permissions
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Export & import function
- Automate & schedule emails
- Multi-school dashboard
- Online ticketing system
We Protect You & Your Data
Applicaa is committed to protecting the privacy of third parties and all other affiliated subdomains. Our client and prospect data is stored on Hubspot’s product infrastructure, hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the United States East region and no data will be transferred outside of the UK.