With Admissions+ you can import all your internal students ahead of time and then add in your external applicants to ensure a smooth and efficient enrolment process.
Explore more about Admissions+
Click on the tiles below for more content!
Independent School Admissions
Explore more now
Primary and Nursery Admissions
Sixth Form Admissions & Enrolment
Year 7 Data Collection
Built for schools by experts
Sixth Form Admissions Growth
Engage applicants & save time with the leading online admissions software for a Fast and Efficient Enrolment Day — Get the right students in your sixth form.
Sixth Form Admissions Process
- External students self-register on school website
- Internal students are imported from School MIS and sent welcome emails
Power Up Your Enrolment Day with Admissions+
Try our Sixth Form enrolment day technology. Students apply online, receive their GCSE grades in August, grades are imported, enrolment is completed digitally and timetables and class allocation happens automatically.
Turbo Charge Enrolment Day
Engage applicants & save time with the leading school onboarding software.
- Auto enrol students who meet grades
- Communicate with applicants and parents
- Automatically transfer data to your MIS
- No manual data entry!
Independent School Onboarding
Help Your School to Reach Capacity
Do you spend valuable time dealing with admin and manually entering data? Watch our demo below to see how Admissions+ and Bursary+ make it an easy, smooth, digital process!
Many of our school customers report a 20% increase in pupil numbers within 2-years of using Admissions+ due to its easy, cloud-based offering, improved communication and accurate data capture.
All in one
For Digital Onboarding Management
School follow up
For Independent and International Schools
With Bursary+, you can move all your bursary application and management needs online.
Bursary+ is a separate platform designed for independent schools to manage the application, review & offer of a fee assistance bursary and annual renewal management.
Bursary+ enables a swift application online to provide secure storage with an algorithm that calculates and suggests the eligibility for a bursary.
Our products integrate with the market-leading MISs including SIMS, iSAMS, Brcomcom, Arbor and Cloud-School. We also have built in digital signatures and an online payment gateway.
Streamline your admissions process
Year 7 Data Collection
Transform the experience for new families joining your school. Remove hassle and admin for busy parents!
Year 7 Data Collection Process
- Request CTFs and Transition Information from their current schools
- You can also use collected data to organise pupils into Form Groups
See the section below for more information
Onboarding your pupils and parents!
Great, so you have now collected all the data you need from parents. What’s next?
From working with admissions leaders and data manager, we know this is not the end of the process but can be just the beginning. This is the stage where schools start to prepare the pupil and parents to join the school or as we like to call it “Onboarding them”
Admissions+ will help you do these additional jobs all in one place and lightning fast!
Collecting CTFs from feeder schools
The “CTF Wizard allows you to:
- See a list of feeder schools that will be sending you students in the Autumn, along with which students are coming from each school.
- Automatically ping them a secure message (that you create and configure), asking them to send you these students’ CTF files (and physical files if you wish!), giving them all the information they need to do this. (The message is GDPR-compliant because it requires feeder schools to log into our system to get the actual list of students and their DOBs.)
- Place a ‘tick’ next to each school’s name as they send you the files you need.
- Send a reminder to those schools that haven’t sent them in yet (especially useful when the Autumn Census deadline looms!!!)
Securely Collecting Transition Data
To ensure your students get the best possible start at their new school, it’s helpful to get as much information from their previous schools as you can. With this tool you can:
- Customise a form with questions that you want to ask feeder schools and automatically send it to the school automatically online.
- The form will prompt the students’ previous teachers to briefly (and securely!) send you some information about the attainment of your students – their strengths, their weaknesses, who they work particularly well with, and who their mortal enemies are (useful when deciding tutor groups!)
- Once the information’s been sent (securely!) back to your school, you can send it on to relevant colleagues such as Heads of Department and you SENCO.
- If you want, you’ll also be able to import this information directly into your MIS
Smart sorting pupils into Form Groups
There are a number of factors that need to be taken into account when sorting pupils into form groups, such as: Gender balance, Friendship groups, Academic attainment, Special Educational Needs, Ethnicity and Feeder school.
Rather than having to export the data to an spreadsheet and spend hours fiddling around with it. The Form Group Sorting Hat will automatically organise your pupils into groups based on your criteria. You will also be able to fine tune the groups by moving pupils from one group to another.
Speed up Admissions into your School
Primary and Nursery
Transform the experience for new families joining your nursery or primary school.
A personalised experience to all prospective families
Maximise the number of students in your nursery or primary school and remove time-consuming, manual work. Give your students the best start to school and know all about them before they even join.