Having trouble logging in?
Get answers to the most common log in/sign up problems
How do I reset my password
Have you forgotten your password, or want to change it for security reasons? This page explains what to do.
I forgot my password
1. Go to your School Application Form link, and click “Forgot your password”
2. Enter the email address associated with your Application account. Make sure it’s correct!
Click “Reset password”
3. Go to your Email inbox. There will be a message from Admin, titled Reset password instructions. If you can’t see it, check your Spam and or clutter folder, or use your email provider’s search function (search for Reset password instructions).
4. Open the email, and follow the instructions. Click the link as shown. A new browser tab will open, where you can reset and change your password.
Click the link as shown. A new browser tab will open, where you set a new password.
5. Enter your new password, and repeat it in the second field. Your password must be between 8 and 128 characters long.
Now click Change password. Then, done! You’ll be taken to your Application account.
I want to change my password
1. Log into your Application account.
2. Click on your name in the top right hand corner and select ‘Account Settings’ from the menu.
3. You will be able to set a new password in the ‘Change password’ section.
To change your password, you need to enter your current password, then enter a new one twice. Remember your password must be between 8 and 128 characters long.
4. You will be logged out of your account. Now log in again with your new password.
I can’t log into my account
Don’t worry! There are a few reasons you might have trouble logging into your Application account. They can all be solved, and will only ever be temporary. This article will explain some of the common login issues and help ensure you get back into your account pronto.
I can’t log in with my email address/ password
If you see a message saying “Invalid username or password”, it is likely to be for the following reasons:
- You mistyped your email address
- You signed up using a different email address
- You mistyped your password
To find out what’s causing the issue and to get a password reset, click on the ‘Forgot my password’ link on the log in page and type your email. If you get the message ‘Not found’ ‘Wrong email address’, then you did not register for an account using this email.
If an account with that email exists, you will see a notification that a password reset email has been sent to the email address. Click here to see the step by step instructions for resetting your password.
I’ve tried logging in, but nothing happens
Very occasionally our Application Form link has technical problems, and you may have trouble logging in. We are very sorry for the inconvenience, please report the issue on the login page by clicking on the red feedback button and we will look into the issue for you.
I can’t create new application account
I tried signing up with my email address but it says “already taken”
If your email is “already taken”, this means that a profile already exists for this email address. If you know your password you can try logging in as a registered user.
If you don’t know the password and you have access to this email account, you may want to try resetting the password so you can log in. Click here to see the step by step instructions for resetting your password.
I created a new application, what’s next?
When you sign up for an Application account, you need to activate your account before you can log in for the first time.
You will receive an email from the school that contains a link you click to activate your account.
What if, I signed up for an account, but have not received the confirmation email (verification link)?
- Check your Spam folder. Our activation emails sometimes land in spam of clutter folders. Open your email application, and check your Spam and or clutter folder.
- Wait 15 minutes. Our activation emails may occasionally take some time to reach your inbox, so check your inbox and spam and or clutter folders again after 15 minutes.
If you still haven’t found an activation email, you can try logging in to the application system and you will see a prompt to resend the confirmation email.