This month it has been an absolute pleasure to support 265 UK Sixth Forms to deliver a swift and efficient digital school enrolment day using Admissions+.
Our specialist application management software enables digital admission to schools and colleges. It also offers specific functionalities for enrolment day management.
We have been very happy to help ease this difficult school year by supporting over 500 schools with their overall digital admissions process. Our unique platform-independent software means we are able to seamlessly integrate with SIMS, Bromcom, and Cloud School with other MISs, coming soon.
We hope your school had a successful enrolment day and that your students are excited to be starting their Sixth Form journey in September. To experience a smooth, digital enrolment day and robust data transfer into your school MIS is a game-changer for schools during this busy August period, saving time and money and easing the process for families and students.
What’s New to the Admissions+ Enrolment area?
Working with all types of under-18 educational settings, including maintained and independent, we are in a privileged position to receive extensive feedback from a number of different types of schools. This gives us a unique insight and it enabled us to roll out a number of key improvements for this year’s enrolment.
1. Waiting list area – add students to a class from a waiting list. The approved course will automatically appear in the student’s subject list
2. Automatic class allocation – students are automatically allocated to the classes with the fewest number of students. This prevents uneven distribution of numbers across classes.
3. Interview feature – you can now select different question types for an interview form eg: text-box, single-choice, multiple-choice. Interview notes can be imported (and exported) and saved to a student’s profile for future reference.
4. Digital Platform Tour – Admissions+ now contains an automatic platform tour that prompts new customers to get the most out of the system through sign-posting of the key features.
What Do Our Customers Say?
- “Yesterday was the smoothest enrolment day any of our team has ever experienced. Please say a massive thank you to all of your team.” Wilmington Grammar School
- “Great system, fantastic support and response to requests for fixes and new features. Impressed!” St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College
- “Efficient, comprehensive, easy to use system” Hayes School
- Straightforward to use” Drayton Manor High School
- “Efficient and accurate” Waldegrave School
- “Easy to Use” The King John School
- “Colour coding in real-time is very useful” Seven Kings School
- “The process was efficient and easy to use” Clitheroe Royal Grammar School
- “Worked well for large numbers of students” Bristol Cathedral School
- “Saves on data entry and provides so much flexibility” St Clement Danes School
How do I get my school set up on Admissions+? Now is the time to get set up for next year’s enrolment! With Admissions+, you can start to gather digital applications from the start of the next academic year. Don’t buy in additional admin help next summer, get set up on Admissions+ instead! Reduce costs and pressure throughout the year.
Please be in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our digital system.